Accelerate Network File Recovery
Undelete - The Recycle Bin for File Servers
“Help! I just deleted a file from the network drive!” That’s a support call any IT professional knows all too well. What if there were a way to painlessly restore deleted files without having to go to backups? What if there were a way to ensure continuous data protection without constant snapshots?
Customers use Undelete as a first line of defense before backup since Undelete provides true continuous data protection for easy recovery of individual files. Whereas snapshots and backups are best used to recover entire lost data sets, Undelete is tailored for quick recovery of single files that are lost or overwritten.
• Acts as a Recycle Bin for all deleted files—local and network
• Eliminates restore from backup
• Enables continuous data protection without frequent snapshots
• Allows self-service recovery, relieving IT from this task
• Enables recovery of overwritten MS Office files
Learn more about Undelete »